CIRCA is excited to announce a new and improved design for the Green Infrastructure and Living Shorelines section of our website. The website was redesigned in an effort to enhance the use and accessibility of CIRCA research products to practitioners. Website visitors will see a series of new links providing direct access to:
- An Overview of what defines Green Infrastructure and Living Shorelines and CIRCA’s role in supporting these resiliency approaches in the State of Connecticut.
- References in the form of presentations, guidance documents and final reports that can directly aid the design and application of green infrastructure and living shorelines.
- Interactive Tools and data sets that can be used to plan and design Living Shorelines; and
- Projects focused on the planning or implementation of Green Infrastructure and Living Shorelines applications at a local or regional scale across the State of Connecticut, all of which have received direct support and funding from CIRCA.
- Featured tools, references, and projects to highlight the most in demand resources.