A new free course on climate change, taught by faculty from across the university, is available to students for one credit and faculty and staff as non-credit. “Climate Crisis: Take Action” takes a transdisciplinary approach to the exploration of climate change and how we can collectively address this complex issue. The course begins March 1st for students and March 8th for faculty and staff and ends on April 28. Click here for more detailed course information.
The course is led by many of CIRCA’s affiliated faculty including:
- Carol Atkinson-Palombo, Director, Environmental Studies Program, Associate Professor, Dept of Geography
- Christine Kirchhoff, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Carolyn A. Lin, Professor, Department of Communication
- Joseph MacDougald, CIRCA Director of Applied Research, Professor-in-Residence, School of Law
- Anji Seth, CIRCA Director of Applied Research, Associate Professor, Department of Geography
- Guiling Wang, Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Read UConn Today Article: Climate Crisis: Take Action’ Is Third Pop-Up Class Offering at UConn
Faculty and staff can enroll in the course on HuskyCT.
All undergraduate and graduate students should enroll at this link.
For more information, contact: Provost’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org